Welcome to Grace Episcopal Church! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. Please make yourself at home and take your time exploring our website. We hope that once you get to know who we are and what we believe that ou will choose to join us in worship and service. All are welcome at Grace, no matter where you are on your faith journey; no matter your age, race, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status. We are all God’s children and God loves us all wholly and unconditionally. You are invited to make Grace Church your spiritual home. We welcome you with open arms.
Why Grace Church?
Grace Church is small, but a mighty parish. We are in love with God and we strive daily to share God’s divine love with others. We do so through prayer, worship and ministry.
Ministry Opportunities at Grace Church
- regular offerings to the local food banks and a food pantry
- supporting a local monastery
- offerings to Heartly House and McDonald House, Sweet Grace Ministries Wedding Dress donations
- supporting local town events
- hosting community meetings and giving space to those who need meeting locations
- supporting state, national and international charities as needs appear
- We wish to be involved in local community life as much as possible.
As part of our prayer life, we offer the opportunity for local community members and passers-by to submit prayer requests via a roadside cross to which ribbons with prayer requests are tied with or without names. We faithfully offer up our payers in response to these requests and feel honored to do so.
- Sunday 8:15 AM- Morning Prayer and Eucharist II, every second Sunday Eucharist I
- Sunday 10:00 AM Eucharist II followed by fellowship in the Parish Hall
Virtual Worship on Facebook Live
- Tuesday 12:00 Noonday Prayer
- Friday 9:00 PM Compline
- Sunday 10:00 AM
Additional services may be offered as our parish grows and the needs/ desires arise. We love to worship. We love to have fun. And we love to gather together for community service. This is God’s Sanctuary and we welcomd you to come sit with us and bask in God’s love.
See you soon in person or on Facebook!